Thursday, June 5, 2014

My older son is already 18!!

03.06.1996 I got my first son! It's really difficult to believe that it's already 18 years ago!
Time runs so fast!
Aapo my older son wanted to spend his 18 years birthday with me, I'm quite proud that he wanted it with daddy. Only his hope was that let's go to somewhere abroad.
After all we went to Turkey, because it's so easy to get there and I've been there wakeboarding so many times that I know what we can get.
Anyway this time unlike the other times I booked 5 stars hotel with all inclusive that we could have really fun.
Already when we arrived to hotel Aapo got adults wristband, it was noticed from passport in reception.))
Here are some pictures from Birthday:
Day started walking on the beach. My second son Jimi (on the right) joined to this trip as well.
Then we went to Hip-Notics to take some runs in cable wakepark...
...then nice dinner in one A'la carte restaurants of hotel....
...okay there were not 18 candles, but anyway...
...then some chicks...
...foam party...
...foam party and chicks....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Trip continues! Now with adult son!

No comments:

Post a Comment